From our centralised location you will find over 15 cellar doors for your tasting experience within a 5 kilometre radius of our base in Wilson Street, Renwick.
- We are recommended by Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor.
- With our competitive prices (starting from $30 per day) and handy location to the Marlborough Wine Trail, the self-guided and fully geared tours are at your own leisure and pace.
- Hire your bike direct from us in Renwick and save yourself the 10km cycle from Blenheim.
- Plenty of off-street parking available or take the Blenheim-Renwick bus service to Bus Stop 8 on Uxbridge Street in Renwick. Our depot is an easy 4-minute stroll away.
- We also provide a pick-up and return service to your accommodation allowing more time to enjoy an extended stay at any of the award winning cellar doors.
- We can provide recommendations on cellar doors and attractions to visit in the region, including an excellent wine trail map.
- We have a full range of regularly serviced bikes to choose from, including child seats and a selection of tandems.
- We provide a rescue service, for any reason, to ensure you have a worry free day out on the bikes.
- We provide for your safety – cycle helmets, visibility vests and locks for the bikes.
Visit the New Zealand Tourism Guide – Marlborough for more information on activities, events and accommodation options in our region.