Why do people enjoy the Bike 2 Wine experience?
- Aside from our competitive prices (starting from $30 per day) and handy location to the Marlborough Wine Trail, the self-guided and fully geared tours are at your own leisure and pace.
- Hire your bike direct from us in Renwick and save yourself the 10km cycle from Blenheim.
- Plenty of off-street parking available or take the Blenheim-bus-services to Bus Stop 8 on Uxbridge Street in Renwick. Our depot is an easy 350 metre stroll away
- We also provide a pick-up and return service to your accommodation allowing more time to enjoy an extended lunch reservation at any of the award winning winery restaurants.
- We are recommended by Lonely Planet and Trip Advisor
For a wheelie grape time, wine-not!!!
|Daily:||10:00am to 4:30pm (Except Anzac Day, Christmas Day and Boxing Day)|
Seasonal Hours/Closures apply. See our Facebook page for details.
At our depot prices (NZD including GST):
- Standard Bike – $30.00 per person per day
- Tandem Bike – $60.00 (2 people) per day
- Child 14yrs and under – $20.00 per day
- Child Seats Free per day
- Child Trail-A-Long $10.00 per day
- Childrens Trailer $20.00 suitable for one or two toddlers
- Guests staying at The Olde Mill House Bed & Breakfast receive free bike hire.
Pick-up & Return (NZD including GST):
For your comfort and safety we also offer a pick-up and return service (we do not carry child seats in our vehicle). Due to seasonal demand, we cannot provide half day rates or services.
- Minimum 2 people per reservation for full day hire – book early as seats are limited.
- Within 12km from our premises at 9 Wilson Street, Renwick 7204
- Standard Bike – $40.00 per person
- Tandems – $80.00 (2 people) per day
- Child 14yrs and under – $25.00 per day
- Child Seats – Free per day
- Child Trail-A-Long $15.00 per day
- Childrens Trailer $20.00 per day
The following locations are outside our pickup zone:
Picton, Rarangi, Tuamarina, Wairau Bar, Wairau Diversion, Wairau Valley Township, Taylor Dam Reserve, Riverlands Road House, Kiwi Camp, Havelock, Onamalutu Campsite and all DOC campsites.
For those in camper vans, we suggest you visit campermate for recommended camping sites in our region.
What else do you need to know? Ask us over on our contact & bookings page